A PolyVee belt is used for the drive from roller to roller or RollerDrive for straight sections and for curves.
- Elastic standard belt, 1 to 3 % pretension, for fixed shaft distances
- Significantly longer service life than round belts
- Up to 300 % higher torque transmission than with comparable round belts
- Much better efficiency compared to toothed belts since much less flexing work is required
- Curve application: Use of 2-rib or 3-rib belts
- Suitable for normal and freezer temperatures
- Belts are antistatic